Wondering about Hope Blooms? Here's some FAQs!
1. What should I wear?
Business wear is totally appropriate, and spring colors are fun!
2. How late can I order tickets?
Ticket orders must be received by April 12, or until we’ve sold out of seats.
3. What if I want more than 8 people at my table?
We have a very limited amount of tables for 10. After they're gone, we'll put large groups right next to one another.
4. What time should I get there?
Parking fills up quickly, and you’ll want to have time to see all of the raffle items. An optional early entry time begins at 4pm. Buffet lines open at 5pm. Registration closes by 5:30pm.
5. Is handicapped parking available?
Yes. Additional handicapped parking is added along State Street for Hope Blooms, but spaces are limited.
6. What’s for dinner?
Vintage House Catering will be offering a buffet including: Chicken Picatta, garlic parsley redskin potatoes, green bean amandine, garden salad, 3 chef select salads, rolls, fruit, veggies & dip, cheese & crackers, and assorted pastries.
7. What about dietary restrictions?
Please contact us at 810-824-3679 by April 16 to let us know of your dietary restrictions.
8. Can I donate an item or basket for the raffle?
Yes, please! Please contact Tracy at 810-990-9957 to discuss your idea, or to make an appointment to drop it off at HHH. Items must be received by April 1st in order to be included in this year’s event, and may be combined with others in order to announce all winners on time.
9. Will I be able to use my credit card to pay for raffle tickets or 50/50 tickets?
No. Please plan to have cash or your checkbook.
10. Will there be an opportunity to donate to Hunter Hospitality House at the event?
Yes, there will be donation envelopes available.
11. Will there be cupcakes for sale again at this year’s event?
Yes! We will notify people as soon as they're available for preorder, and you can also purchase them that night.
12. Should I bring my ticket to the event?
Yes! We will be collecting it at the door for door prizes. Please be sure your name is written on the back.
More questions? Contact us at 810-824-3679 or email@example.com!